[Samba] Anyone using antivirus software?

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Thu Jun 13 14:35:05 GMT 2002

Another product to be aware of is Trend Interscan VirusWall

at http://www.antivirus.com/

(For those on slackware, I have a patch - the only linux they officially
support is the Red Hat style ones - at website.lineone.net/~ranyardm)

It  does lots of things, email scan, ftp, http and a couple of others.

I'm sure with a bit of vfs magic it could be made to do real-time on samba.

Martyn Ranyard