[Samba] Anyone using antivirus software?

Brian Payst bpayst at tnc.org
Thu Jun 13 13:20:15 GMT 2002

We've been looking at RAV anti-virus as well (www.ravantivirus.com). It
does real-time scanning. It does have some system limitations (won't run
on RH 6.2 without an additional kernel module, does work on RH 7.2 and
I'm assuming other 2.4 kernel based distros):

#  Linux OS (Red Hat Linux, S.u.S.E. Linux, Mandrake Linux, Debian
Linux, Slackware Linux, Black Cat Linux etc.)
# glibc-2.1.3 libraries.
# gtk+-1.2.8
# glib-1.2.8
# XFree86-libs-3.3.5