[Samba] Anyone using antivirus software?

Noel Kelly nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 12:25:56 GMT 2002

Trend ServerProtect does this - realtime scanning.  You buy the product once
and can then install on all your servers - Windows/Linux/Netware.  Only
caveat is that you need a recent kernel which is why we have not actually
put it onto our Samba servers and are using RAV (which is not real-time but
incredibly cheap) for the time being.

You can download a 30 day trial I believe:

http://www.antivirus.com/products/splinux/