[Samba] Issue regarding timestamp mismatch

Bhatt Gururaj Gururaj.Bhatt at O2.COM
Thu Jun 13 07:11:14 GMT 2002

Hi,

	We have the SAMBA server installed for UNIX box.
	(SWAT having 2 daemons - smbd and nmbd)
	So user can access the UNIX directories through Windows NT.

	While copying any of the files from WINDOWS NT explorer to
	NFS shared directory, the modify date/time automatically becomes
	the current date/time, irrespective of the original file's modify
date/time.

	How do I retain this modify date/time to the original file's
date/time ?

Regards,
Gururaj Bhat

This electronic message contains information from the mmO2 plc Group
which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be
for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email
(to the numbers or address above) immediately.