[Samba] WIndows 98 asking for a password

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Jun 12 13:41:02 GMT 2002

Hello:

I set the samba to use share level access.
Now, it does not ask for a password, but
when I try to print something, I get this
message on the Windows 98 machine:

The was an error writing to \\192.168.1.1\brotherLaser
for printer (Brother HL-1440 Series):
The network name cannot be found.

Any ideas?

Thanks,