[Samba] Share & Domain Level Authentication Required From Sam e Server

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Wed Jun 12 12:05:03 GMT 2002

Create a Unix user account for that person.

Add them to /etc/samba/smbusers  (unixuser=windowsuser)

This is how I get non-domain users printing to my
samba printers.  File access should work too, but
you may have to tweak the permissions for them.

Jim