[Samba] RE: NORESIZE

AVG Technical support technicalsupport at grisoft.cz
Wed Jun 12 03:36:02 GMT 2002

Dear AVG user,

This is an automatic response service. We have received your e-mail
message and will reply to your query as soon as possible.

Note: For the Free edition users there is NO guarantee that their
e-mail will be answered, as the AVG Free edition does NOT include
technical support, as stated in the Free Edition license agreement.
Paid commercial customers have priority for technical support.

You can also go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at our web
site http://www.grisoft.com/html/us=5Ffaq.php and find your
information there.

In  case  of  any  problems  (you are a paid AVG-commercial user and have
not
received the answer)  please  re-send your request and type your serial
number in the subject line of the message the following way:
 Example: [SerNo: 60-1-234567-ABC]

For more information on how to place technical support request or
where to find a correct Serial Number please go here:
http://www.grisoft.com/html/sup=5Fcontact.htm

Thank you for using AVG.

Grisoft Technical Support Team
technicalsupport at grisoft.cz