[Samba] print job not deleting

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Tue Jun 11 16:05:02 GMT 2002

You're using LPRng...it's a "feature" that
appeared in 3.8.10/3.8.12.  Not fixed yet...

If you Cancel the Paused job, it goes away.
(The job has already been printed by the
time it's listed as Paused).

Patrick & the LPRng list are aware of it.

Jim