[Samba] printer drivers

mark mark at mebrosius.com
Mon Jun 10 16:18:03 GMT 2002

When I open the printer folder I see the printer there.  It is not
shaded (indicating that the printer is offline).  I can actually see it
in Network Neighborhood.  If I use the the 720c drivers provided by HP,
I get an error message stating:
There was an error writing to \\server\printer for the printer (driver):
Your file waiting to be printed was deleted

I am trying the basic HP Deskjet driver now just to see what happens.

Mark