[Samba] rpcclient that uses Kerberos?

Dave Snoopy kingsnoopy7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 15:54:02 GMT 2002

The net command sounds great, but it doesn't seem to
compile with OpenLDAP version 2.1.1 Beta. When
compiling, I get this error:

Compiling passdb/pdb_ldap.c
passdb/pdb_ldap.c: In function
`ldapsam_connect_system':
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:313: too few arguments to function
`ldap_set_rebind_proc'
*** Error code 1

Does the net command from the HEAD only compile with a
certain version of OpenLDAP? If so, which?

Thanks,
Dave