[Samba] Printing with Samba

David Busby Busby at pnts.com
Mon Jun 10 10:21:02 GMT 2002

Dear List,
	I've got an printer setup that I need some help with.  I've got an
NT 4 workstataion that has a printer attached to it (\\nt4ws\print) this
machine only allows 10 users to connect.  I have more than 10 users that
need to print to that machine.  So I thought "I'll just pipe everyone
through Samba".  I can create a printer share on Samba but I cannot get
files sent to the Samba print share (\\initium\print) to pipe over to
\\nt4ws.  If someone has experience with this or can provide some insight
that would be goovy.  My Samba computer is Red Hat 7.2  My Printer is an HP
LaserJet 4000, my users that need to print are running NT4/W2K workstations.
Thanks in advance.

/B