[Samba] Roaming profiles - outlook / outlook express is not replicated ?

James Nord teilo at cdt.luth.se
Sat Jun 8 02:34:02 GMT 2002

Josef Kierberger wrote:

>PDC : RedHat 7.2 // Samba 2.2.4 RedHat rpm
>Clients : W2K SP1
>
>Does anybody know, why the outlook (*.pst) / outlook express
>data files -
>
>for example :
>C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\JohnDoe\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\
>Identities\{ABDFF293-7EDA-4C66-B025-30D9E13A611E}\Microsoft\Outlook
>Express\*.dbx

Someone will correct me if my German is wrong but that's in the "Local
Sertings" folder  - which is local to a machine, and hence why it
doesn't get transferred.

I don't know much about outlook but you should probably be able to move
its location, otherwise you could switch to IMAP for your mail protocol
or you could even replicate the Local settings folder (although this is
not reccomonded)

Regards,

    /James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams