[Samba] Re: Win98 client passwords w/Samba 2.2.3a

pshook pshook at dsl-only.net
Fri Jun 7 19:12:09 GMT 2002

Brian,

    I can't help you with your problem, but maybe you can help me with mine.

I am running the same version of Samba that you are and I can't get past the encrypted passwords. I've told Samba
to use encrypted passwords and tried turning it off in windows. Neither way works. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Parrish

Message: 9