[Samba] admin users' file is owned by root

Weixing.Hao at frx.com Weixing.Hao at frx.com
Fri Jun 7 10:19:03 GMT 2002

I can not get the idea that you are saying, I have two users in "admin
users" group and both of them have thier own uid:gid and they are "not"
root. Any files they created through samba share on window side (I did not
test modification) in files ownership changed into root's, this does not
make any sense to me.

Remember the samba share I talk about is user's home. If a file in your home
directory is owned by root, not you and it has no write permission for group
or/and other. What you are going to do with it then?

Weixing Hao