[Samba] command line errors

Mike Chambers mikec at mingetty.com
Fri Jun 7 06:48:03 GMT 2002

Hiyas folks,

A friend on another mailing list has RH 7.3 running along with samba.  Samba
seems to work, but he recently has been CLI lately and is now seeing this
errors...

smb_retry: successful, new pid=1502, generation=35
smb_trans2_request: result=-104, setting invalid
smb_retry: successful, new pid=854, generation=26
smb_trans2_request: result=-104, setting invalid
smb_retry: successful, new pid=1485, generation=33
smb_trans2_request: result=-104, setting invalid
smb_retry: successful, new pid=1509, generation=35

I think he is using version samba-2.2.3a-6.  I did a somewhat search on the
site and archives but unable to turn up the errors.  Any ideas?

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"