[Samba] SUMMARY: winbind NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER

LAUTIER Sabrina slautier at lavache.com
Fri Jun 7 03:23:03 GMT 2002

I solved my issue by simply login as "DOMAIN+toto" and not only as
"toto" !
---------------------------------------
lima login: DOMAIN+toto
password:
Last login: Fri Jun 7 09;53:01 on tty1
bash-2.05$
As my linux box was part of the win2k domain and the local linux
account didn't exist I thought that I didn't have to specify the
domain name before the win2k account.

So both samba and PAM were well configured.

Cheers,

Sab