SOLVED! [Samba] Get the SID in secrets.tdb

Yannick Tousignant ytousignant at oka-info.com
Thu Jun 6 06:33:12 GMT 2002

Once again, i found a solution to my problem...
I wanted to know whats the current domain SID of the
PDC running on Samba. I found the SID in the file
NTUSER.DAT on users profiles.

Search for "S-1-5" and take out the 4 last chars
(user RID)

That way, i can change PDC without having to change
all users profiles!

Yannick