[Samba] Open a W2000 Session in a domain

Sam Barasch barasch at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 5 08:50:02 GMT 2002

Joyce,

It sounds like there is a disconnection between the listing in the unix
passwd file for the w2000 computer and the listing in the smbpasswd file
for the w2000 computer.

Try deleting the listing for the computer in the smbpasswd file and
re-adding it with the command

#  smbpasswd -am <machinename>$

Good luck,
Sam