[Samba] need help

ricky ricky at snyl.co.id
Wed Jun 5 02:10:03 GMT 2002

Dear team,

I have configured our linux samba server as member of NT domain
For your info our Linux OS is using redhat 6.2

All thing is OK but sometime I got the problem if we check from network neighbourhood, I didn't find our samba server
but if I check with find computer , I can find this samba server

If I check from /var/log/messages I got message:
smb_trans2_request: result=-32, setting invalid
smb_retry: new pid=19518, generation=22

this message appear every day once until three times

My question : where is the problem coming from , if we cannot browse this samba server from network neighbourhood?
                     Is there any problem or correlation with the log that I mention above?

thanks

Best Regards

Ricky