[Samba] Samba as a PDC in a citrix environment

Ken McCord ken at themccords.com
Mon Jun 3 09:37:03 GMT 2002

One issue I ran into is running out of connections.  I found the answer
by doing a search on deja.com.  If you edit source/smbd/conn.c, at line
28 or so is the line:

#define MAX_CONNECTIONS 128

I added a comment and change 128 to 384.  Since then, we haven' had any
problems.

Ken McCord
MIS Manager
A.C. Coin and Slot