[Samba] how to become poweruser?

Dan Vande More dvm at gwtr.com
Wed Jul 31 06:53:29 GMT 2002

If you make them a member of the domain group(Note: Not local group) "Power Users", it should take care of it.
Here, regardless of the person we make the user of a the computer a local administrator of their computer.
We can trust most of our users, and this prevents them from calling us when the cannot install something they need.