[Samba] Re: duplex settings [ was Re: parsing fix for spoolss & samba-2.2.5]

Glen Gibb grg at ridley.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 16:52:03 GMT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Gerald Carter wrote:

> OK.  I've made some progress on this one.  Just out of curiousity,
> does the problem occur with NT4 clients?  Or just 2k clients?

It appears to happen on NT4 clients as well. I only had a few minutes to
check on an NT4 system. Didn't log in a the printer admin user to test
changing the preferences from NT4 - assuming that the NT4 client should
be able to work with the same settings that should be stored on the samba
server from a 2k client (if this assumption is flawed let me know and i'll
retest it).

Thanks
Glen