[Samba] Samba 2.2.5 update process

RVNS RVNS at naturesmist.com
Tue Jul 30 10:15:45 GMT 2002

I'm a little confused.

It appears that the original files are in /etc/samba/ , at least the smb.conf, and the new
ones are in usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf and nothing pertaining to /usr/bin.

I would like to keep the original configuration of Red Hat 7.3 just for consistency
of Red Hat.

What type of config command do I execute to make it work or how do I change the
startup script to use the update installation.

Thanks,

Steve