[Samba] Changing ACLs as administrator

sspitzner at planalytics.com sspitzner at planalytics.com
Tue Jul 30 08:18:03 GMT 2002

Eddie,

I am having the exact same problem. I cannot change ACL's either from the
administrator login or the user login. If anyone can give a clue as to what is
going on, I would appreciate it. I am running 2.2.5 with the acl code in the
kernel and compiled with acl.

Thank you
Sam

"Eddie Lania" <e.lania at elton.nl> on 07/30/2002 09:19:39 AM