[Samba] Winbind: wbinfo -u doesn't match wbinfo -n
mail at schmidt-net.via.t-online.de
Tue Jul 30 07:34:02 GMT 2002
lately I have been adding and removing users to my W2K domain controller.
After that, I checked at the Samba server (runs WinBind) and discovered the
1) 'wbinfo -u' lists some of the users I recently deleted (I call them ghosts)
2) 'wbinfo -u' doesn't list users I recently created
3) 'wbinfo -n deleteduser' returns a SID
4) 'wbinfo -n ghost' doesn't return a SID
5) 'wbinfo -n createduser' returns a SID
How can this happen?
More information about the samba