[Samba] Looking for a script to add/remove multiple shares from smb.conf

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Jul 29 18:30:03 GMT 2002

This sounds like the sort of thing a sedoholic would find fun.
Why not post an example of what you want to do.
I subscribe to the sed mailing list. I'll be happy to pass it along.
Joel