[Samba] Access Error

Darren Cline darren at 8mod.com
Mon Jul 29 16:23:02 GMT 2002

I have been trying to setup Samba to work with my Windows 2000
Professional box.  I am getting this error when I try and map a network
drive to my share.

"The mapped network drive could not be created because the following
error has occurred:

The account is not authorized to log in from this station"

I have setup SWAT and gone through it a few times and found nothing that
seemed as if it would help.  Also I setup a username map.  I am using
encrypted passwords and running Samba as a deamon.  Please make me aware
of any further steps I should take.

Thanks,

Darren