[Samba] host lookup while printing

David Cameron dave at nexicon.ca
Mon Jul 29 10:38:11 GMT 2002

I don't have any windows servers in the environment at all. It's a small
home/office network. The windows clients don't seem to require the channel,
because they are still able to print. Any chance an option could be
developed to disable the change notification?

When does the printer send a change notification? When it's status changes
(ready, offline, busy)?

Dave