[Samba] Win2k, Samba 2.2.5 and LDAP

Eddie Lania e.lania at elton.nl
Sun Jul 28 23:47:02 GMT 2002

Hello Gerald,

I guess you are right, my mistake.
Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

But, we're talking about the 2.2.5 version here and not the latest CVS's.
That does make a difference right?

Anyway, I would like to know more about the "latest CVS's", is ldap support
now completely embedded in such a way that the smbldap-tools package is no
longer needed?

PS: I haven't been able to install and configure the latest 3.0 in such a
way that it worked like 2.2.5 does at this moment.
I am missing to much information about the new and changed parameters.

Eddie.