[samba] xp using samba share in rh7.3

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Sun Jul 28 19:23:03 GMT 2002

 Hi all,
         will there be any problems with xp using the share from samba? i
 installed rh7.3 and am now wondering whether the NTFS in xp and linux
 compatible? am i able to write files to it and then copy the files from
 samba and then run it on my win9x machine without any problems? if anyone
 encountered any problems before, please let me know. thanks. i need to know
 the details urgently.

 Regards,
 Daniel Tan
 7469188 Ext.665
 MIS Department
 Shop N Save Pte Ltd
 : danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg

 [This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
 not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
 person. Thank you.]