[Samba] Documentation / boolean fix for oplocks = command

WEBSTER, Greg GWEBSTER at ahbl.ca
Fri Jul 26 10:12:02 GMT 2002

Basically, when we moved the files for our rather ancient accounting
software (Dexco) over to Samba (from Novell filesharing), it slowed to a
crawl. Speaking to the Dexco people, they suggested it was the oplocks
causing a problem. Once I specified 'oplocks = False' it sped up to
(perhaps) a little faster than access to the Novell fileserver was.

No errors or anything...it just didn't work until I did that.