[Samba] Win2k, Samba 2.2.5 and LDAP

Eddie Lania e.lania at elton.nl
Thu Jul 25 23:47:04 GMT 2002

Hello again Peter,

You do have to add a "ou=Computers" tree to your ldap in which all the
computer accounts can be stored.
This is how Idealix preferres to do it.
Have you checked out their website yet? http://samba.idealix.org
I really advise you to do so in order to retrieve their latest smb-ldap
package.

Basically, my ldap tree looks like this:

ou=Users
ou=Groups
ou=Computers

Good luck!