[Samba] Win2k, Samba 2.2.5 and LDAP

drgn65 at ufl.edu drgn65 at ufl.edu
Thu Jul 25 05:41:02 GMT 2002

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the great advice, I'll try that this morning.  One thing though,
that I am sort of confused about. You wrote "... one time as a user in the
Users tree and also as a computer in the Computers tree." Currently I only
have a "ou=People" tree in my LDAP server.  Do I need to add a
"ou=Computers" tree in my LDAP server?  If so, does this change my smb.conf?
Currently I have search ldap suffix = "ou=People,dc=lifesafety,dc=net"

Thanks for the help!
-Peter