[Samba] Simple Samba

Eddie Lania e.lania at elton.nl
Wed Jul 24 23:47:52 GMT 2002

Bob,

Setup the samba to run in "share leve security" and in the services section
use "force user = <user>" to set the preferred user priveleges to "<user>"
as needed for your situation.
Other parameters should all be defaults in my opinion.

Your firewall should block out netbios access from the internet side.

Eddie.