[Samba] Help for configuring samba-instructor from NewJersey USA

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Jul 22 18:41:02 GMT 2002

You need to give more information.
There are a lot of reasons why this might fail.
1. Have you gone through DIAGNOSIS.txt yet?
2. Have you tried smbclient -L win981 ?
3. Are you doing this as root ?
Joel