[Samba] MAX_MPX

German D. Staltari gdstaltari at arnet.com.ar
Mon Jul 22 06:05:03 GMT 2002

Thanks for your answer,
by the way, it's something that the samba team has in mind to add in the
future?
The problem is that i have some w2k clients, which opens a lot of
connections (the nt4 clients, with the same load, just some connections)
and sometimes, this clients get an error of  'limit of NetBIOS commands
reached', and i've found in the Microsoft site something about changing
the limit of the MAX_MPX registry key in the client and the file server.
I've made this changes in the w2k clients, but i didn't know how to do it
in Samba. Any idea?

Thanks for your help,
German Staltari