[Samba] demime?

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Sun Jul 21 11:11:05 GMT 2002

It used to be set that way; however, I was away from the list for a few
periods (had to take a break from the high traffic!), and when I came back,
we were accepting attachments!  :-(

Personally, I LIKED all attachments being turned away; between .vcf's, and
people sending BOTH plain text & html, it was kind of nice (though people
would still say things like "I've attached my smb.conf", not realizing that
it would vanish in the ether... hmmm... that may be why it was turned back
on?).

- john