[Samba] problems mounting smbfs

Don Hammer hammerd at evanite.com
Fri Jul 19 12:00:03 GMT 2002

This seems familiar to a problem I had. I could not do the SMB mount and
received the same error. It turned out to be that the directory for files
smbmount and smbmnt were not in the path. It may be trying to mount them in
the fstab the PATH does not exist yet and the files can't be found.

HTH

Don Hammer
Network Administrator
Evanite Fiber Corporation