[Samba] Copying Files to Shares?

Jason Skala jskala at jasonskala.com
Fri Jul 19 10:54:02 GMT 2002

Recently I setup samba 2.23 on a Red Hat 7.3 machine to be the Primary
Domain controller, my win2k machine logs in just fine with username and
password I setup sees the shares it should, however the problem I have is
if I try to copy something to one of the shares it copies hte file 3
times, one is the origianl one is blank, one is coded and is the same
file. And I can't seem to figure this out I am sure it is something simple
I am over looking, but I can't seem to locate it.. Has anyone else seen
this? Here is what the file/files look like from the shell.
-rwxr--r--    1 root     jskala       9894 Feb 15 23:33 Sample.jpg
-rwxr--r--    1 root     jskala          0 Feb 15 23:33
Sample.jpg:{4c8cc155-6c1e-11d1-8e41-00c04fb9386d}:$DATA-rwxr--r--    1 root     jskala       4592 Feb 15 23:33
Sample.jpg:?Q30lsldxJoudresxAaaqpcawXc:$DATA

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.