[Samba] Re: [Samba] The specified network name is no longer available: HELP

Dave J. Andruczyk dandruczyk at enterpriserp.com
Fri Jul 19 09:30:03 GMT 2002

> I replied to this problem in a different thread.
> I see you have security = domain.
> Why not make the security easy (guest ok = yes) in the share in
> question, just to remove that variable?

Tried that, still not  working. (can delete files on samba share, just can't
copy new ones to the share.  I'm wondering if it is an issue with libacl on
my system.  I have the xfs-1.1 patch +2.4.18 kernel on the one machine, and
I installed all the updated XFS tools, including acl-2.0.9)

Has anyone else experienced troubles with a system with xfs-1.1 plus the 1.1
related tools??

I'm going to check SGI's site to see if there is a newer release.