[Samba] PDC BDC should I or shouldn't I?

Quenten Griffith qgriffith at edm1.com
Thu Jul 18 07:25:03 GMT 2002

Thanks for your response, that is the big thing I am worried about is
having the PDC and the BDC talk to each other we have only needed to go
to the BDC once in 7 years, but I don't think I can fly it by my boss
telling them we will no longer have a BDC.  Can you also have the
Windows client add themselves to the domain with out you having to
change anything on the Samba box?  Did you find good documentation when
you set it up?