[Samba] Sage Line 50

Gerald Drouillard gerrylist at drouillard.ca
Thu Jul 18 03:52:17 GMT 2002

Your server could be using/permitting oplocks.  Could we see your smb.conf.
Also note that with a shared file server application you have to modify the
registry of the client machines to prevent them from 'delayed writes' and
'oplocks'.
see:
http://www.superbase.com/tech_support_networking_fact_sheet.htm
and