[Samba] Re: spoolss printing: downloading printing preferences in W2k

Klaus Steinberger Klaus.Steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Jul 17 22:00:03 GMT 2002

> I do have one known bug logged against the spoolss printing system
> wrt to dulpex settings and Win2k clients applciations like mozilla.

Gerald, please add a second bug to you're list, I've wrote recently
about that bug, but maybe the Subject was not taken by you.
The Samba 2.2.5 Printing subsystem misses Paper Forms larger than the
DIN A2 format, and I was not able to add forms through the "Server
Properties" and also I did not found out how to use the
addform/setform/enumforms rpcclient commands.

This is important for me, as we have to support large printers like the
HP Designjet Series on our system.

So please add all large forms like in Windows 2000 to the standard forms
in Samba printing system, or advice me how to do it.

Please refer also to the message in Subject: "Samba 2.2.5 Printing
Problem with HP Designjets"

Sincerely,
Klaus

--
Klaus Steinberger         Maier-Leibnitz Labor
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany