[Samba] how many linux boxes do I need????

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 09:58:02 GMT 2002

well but SAMBA <--> Windows can not sync each other
LMB lists, can they?? ie. one SAMBA server acting as a
DMB/LMB for subnet A and a Windows machine as a LMB
for subnet B.

also, I know this is offtopic and should be addressed
in a windows list, but I'll dare to ask, I have a
Windows ME who insists on become LMB and quite often
beats my SAMBA server (even with OS level > 64) and a
XP box. any clues on how to stop it to try to become a
LMB? unplugging from the LAN is not an option.

thanks,
esv.