[Samba] rpcclient enumdrivers enumprinters

Thibault PASTOR pastor at lyon.cemagref.fr
Wed Jul 17 07:33:03 GMT 2002

Hi all,

i'm new to the list and here's my first question :

I'm trying to install several printer drivers on my samba server with
imprints. I did a package with the NT/2000 and W9x drivers and the
mkprintpkg command. Then I used the command install_printer_drivers.pl to
install the files in the appropriate directories. So now i'd like to check
the drivers available and the printers available too in order to run the
rpcclient's command named setdriver.
The enumdrivers command displays nothing and the enumprinters command
displays this : result was NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL

Thanks in advance for your help

Thibault PASTOR
Cemagref Lyon