[Samba] PDC Migration to Samba

Tim Allen timallen at ls83.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 13:45:02 GMT 2002

Hi

Haven't had any responses to this earlier posting. Since the clients are
generating new user.000 profiles on the client machines, I'm assuming that
for whatever reason they've decided that this is a new domain. Can anyone
throw any light on why this may be the case, even though I've brought in the
SID from the NT4 PDC as described in 2. below?

Thanks in advance

Tim Allen