[Samba] Change Filelocking

J.Strohschnitter svebu at gmx.de
Mon Jul 15 10:01:19 GMT 2002

Hi there,

is it possible and when, how - to change the filelocking-status of an opened
file from EXCLUSIVE+BATCH to another status ?
We have to open an file to write at the same time from different pc's into
this file.

For example the following smbstatus -u USER output:

Pid    DenyMode   Access      R/W        Oplock           Name
DENY_DOS   0x1         RDONLY     EXCLUSIVE+BATCH kund.dat

But we have to change it from RDOnly to RW and the OPLOCK to anything else
but EXCLUSIVE+BATCH.

So what do we have to do ? Thanxxx for your help!

--

SET THE CONTROLS
	FOR THE HEART OF THE SUN

Jens