[Samba] CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

JIM KAKANAGA jimfredrick333 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 00:18:03 GMT 2002

FROM THE DESK OF
DR JIM KANANGA
NNPC

Tel: 234 -80-33019632

Sir,

CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am DR JIM KANANGA Chairman of Contract Award and
Verification Panel setup by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC). I got your contact from the Nigeria Chember of Commerce And
Industries,and
after thorough enquiries and deliberations,I and my colleagues decided to
contact you for a very confidential business transaction of mutual benefit.

During our verification exercise, we came across an over-invoiced
contract(Contract No: NNPC/PED/1473/96). This contract was awarded in
July,1996 and completed
in August, 1998, and the original contractor has since been paid his
contract sum leaving the over-invoiced sum of US$25.5m(Twenty Five
Million,Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) This amount have been left floating in our
account with the Central Bank  of Nigeria, until our recent discovery. My
colleagues
and I have decided to seek for the assistance of a reliable foreign
partner into whose account the fund will be transferred into for our own
use. If this proposal is acceptable to you, a Deed of Transfer of the
above contract will be obtained on your behalf,
to empower you as the legal beneficiary of the contract and the sum to be
transferred.

All necessary and relevant documents will be procured for the release and
transfer of the fund into your nominated account. An application for
foreign exchange
allocation will be made on your behalf from my office to the federal
ministry of finance (FMF) and the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) for the
subsequent release and transfer of the fund into your nominated account.
Be informed that we are working in collaboration with top officials of the
federal ministry of finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)who will
assist us in the transfer of the fund.
With your cooperation the success of this transaction is guaranteed.

We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the total sum and , 70% will
befor me and my colleagues here, while the remaining 5%have been
mapped-out for
miscellaneous expensesthat might be incurred by both parties during the
course of thistransaction. Allthings being equal, this transaction will be
concluded within 14working days upon the day of receipt of your
response.You are required to fax us
your nominated bank account details and your direct telephone and fax
numbers. Please treat this transaction with top priority and remember to
keep it
as confidential as possible.

As soon as we receive your response, more details about how to proceed
will be given to you.

We await your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Dr. jim . F. kananga
Chairman,Contract Award & Verification Panel