[Samba] Ladies underwear,Small Q'ty purchase or Custom-Made(manufacture as per your design/sample)

Good News GoodNews at ms52.hinet.net
Sat Jul 13 20:40:04 GMT 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all,this is not  spam.We just want to co-operate with you sincerely.
We learnt your e-mail address from internet.Should the information is wrong,
we herewith apologize very deeply and your kind understanding will be highly
appreciated.

For your information,Taiwan has joined "WTO"(World Trade Organization),
so in the near future,commodities imported from Taiwan into your country is
no longer custom-duty required or very low,so now is the right time for you to buy from us.

We not only manufacture our own fashions,but also manufactuare as per your designs/samples.
If you are a manufacturer too,we would like to act as your overseas vendor to manufacture
according to your design/sample and under your label & logo.

If you are not a manufacturer or  even you are a retailer or can't accept our minimum quantity(see attached pricelist),
you are also welcome for small quantity purchasing.
If so,we recommend our On-producing-line fashions for you. We shall e-mail our fashions(pictures)
to you for your reference.Please advise your mailing address,if the quantity is too small to ship
via shipping forwarder(vessel),then we despatch the commodity by post air or sea parcel(please
see the details in the attached pricelist)

For higher quantity purchasing,please advise the item No.you are interested in and  quantity in one shipment
and destination/seaport or airport for us to tell you to increase(add) how many percentages(%)to be CIF or C&F basis.

If you are interested in our proposal,it is better to contact us by Fax or post
or use this e-mail address:
tinatex.injohpr at msa.hinet.net
(We can't receive your e-mail via Good News at ms52.hinet.net)

Thank you,we remain

Best Regards
J.S.Fu(Mr.)/President & CEO
Tina Textile Enterprise Co.,Ltd.
No.107,Kuan-Fu Rd.,Bei-Dou(521),Changhwa Hsien,Taiwan.
Tel:(04)8882451        Fax:(04)8873056
E-mail:
tinatex.injohpr at msa.hinet.net