[Samba] samba printing 2.2.5 - RPC server is unavailable

Daniel Horth d.horth at tzlimited.com
Sat Jul 13 08:16:02 GMT 2002

Hi - tidied up my smb.conf and been trying to sort this out more...
turns out that after cleaning my config file up I can now print from one
of the other winNT clients - it seems like the RPC server unavailable
message is linked directly to the particular workstation I was testing
the setup on...

anyway - seems like some local problems I need to sort out here... will
follow this up tomorrow and report on final outcome / conclusions...

thanks and sorry for the noise!

- dan.

ps. if anyone hass any ideas about the RPC problem on this one client
I'd love to hear them!